This is not a traditional dichotomous key. But with this small tool you can browse quickly among the water mites shown on this website with pictures of Dorsal, Ventral and Genital area.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Erie lake – Fort Erie – ON
- Mountain mud pond of the Merli Sarnoski Park – PA
- Cherry Creek in Delaware Water Gap – PA
- Trip in USA – August 2012
- Deutonymph unidentified from Wervick
- Arrenurus female from Wervik
- Belgium – West-Vlanderen – Wervik – Abandonned meander of the Lys, Balloken island.
- France – 76 – Seine Maritime – Saint Saëns – The Varenne River.
- Piona clavicornis (Müller, 1776) – female – Identification almost certain
- Piona ? Length 2200µm