Description and identification of a Pionopsis Lutescens female found the 24 April 2011 in Saint Martin Au Laërt
Key utilised : Flatford Hopkins P58 + fig 49-51-57
Size : between 1.5mm and 2mm.
Interesting element used for the identification.
- Anchoral process of the capitulum very specific.
- Anchoral process of the first coxa.
- Shape of the 3rd and 4th coxae plates.
- Global color scheme. The red color of the back spot is due to a bad white balance setting on my camera.
- The shape of the 3 acetabula.
In “British Hydracarina”, Soar and Williamson didn’t mentionned the 2 sclerites visible on the back, in front of the anterior strip.
- agroeconet : in russian.